Terms and Conditions
These terms of service outline the rules and regulations for the use of Ascendoor’s Website.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms of service in full.
All our WordPress themes are licensed under the GNU general public license (https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html). You may use our themes on as many websites as you like.
Unless otherwise stated, Ascendoor owns the intellectual property rights for all material on Ascendoor. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from Ascendoor.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms of service.
You must not:
- Republish material from ascendoor.com
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from ascendoor.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from ascendoor.com
- Redistribute content from Ascendoor (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material, and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Ascendoor does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Ascendoor, its agents, or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such a view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Ascendoor shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Ascendoor reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise in breach of these Terms of Service.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary rights of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant Ascendoor a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing, damage on your website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits, damage caused to your computer, computer software, web hoster, systems, and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential, special, and incidental damages. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms of service and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms of service.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
All our products are updated in a timely manner. For the premium products, the customers can get regular updates for 1 year from the date of purchase.
As all the products are maintained and updated in a timely manner to be compatible with the latest version of WordPress, it is not still guaranteed that the products will run smoothly with the older versions of WordPress. We may also consider the end-of-life of the old products and they will no longer be available for purchase/renewal.
When we designed our theme, our focus has always been on compatibility with WordPress 4.0 or higher. As our themes run with WordPress on top, the minimal server, and software requirements are similar to WordPress (PHP version 7.4 or greater, MySQL version 5.6 or greater OR MariaDB version 10.1 or greater, HTTPS support).
Our themes are built considering most of the latest browsers and are tested for compatibility even for some older versions of different browsers. This helps in seamless view across all browser environments.
Service and Price Changes
Ascendoor reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue its services temporarily or permanently with or without notice. Ascendoor also reserves the right at any time and from time to time to change the price of its products with or without notice.
Since Ascendoor is offering non-tangible irrevocable, digital goods we issue refunds case by case basis only. Refund has to be processed within 15 days of the purchase order. Our sales and support will try to solve your issues and if you are not satisfied then we will refund the issue.
Note: Refunds are not applicable for renewals and upgrade. If you wish to cancel your subscription, you can always do so from Freemius Dashboard. If you don’t find the cancellation option, you can always contact our support team.
We issue refunds only under the following conditions:
- You might be eligible for a refund if, you haven’t downloaded a purchased item for 15 days.
- We only offer a refund for your first purchase. This means that we can not offer a refund for renewals and upgrade.
- You are entitled to a refund if our product is “not as described” and differs significantly from the item description or preview.
We will not refund under the following conditions:
- Customers who just changed their mind or can’t provide a reasonable explanation for the refund inquiry are not covered by the refund policy and will not be eligible for a refund.
- If you bought a product or a package by mistake.
- If you refuse the help of our team to assist you with the theme installation and set up as in the demo.
- If you claim that there is a problem with the theme without providing additional details.
- If we detect that the theme is installed on customer website.
- Issues caused by conflicts with 3rd party plugins, your hosting/database, or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.